This contract was made between the Influencer filling this form and OnIT Digital Creative Studio (agency) upon Influencer’s consent. The Influencer should be compliant with all the terms and conditions of the agency mentioned below.
The agency and the influencer acknowledge the terms of this Contract and will comply.
This contract will begin on the date of filling this form and will end on Influencer’s contract termination application date. A new contract will be created for renewal of term.
IV. PAYMENT FEES
- The total payment will be $0 for the registration.
- Payment will be made by the Influencer.
- The payment should be made at the start or during the campaign.
- The influencer will be liable for paying appropriate taxes.
V. CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
- The influencer should create original content which is decent, honest, and factual.
- An approval from the advertiser and agency is mandatory before uploading the content.
- The approved created content will be shared by the influencer to his/her social media accounts listed above.
- The advertiser and agency can request the influencer to add tags, links, or titles in the description of the uploaded media.
- The content should be compliant with the terms and conditions of the social media platform being used.
- The content should not contain any vulgar language and should be suited for everyone.
- The Influencer should be compliant with the barter collaboration with the agency and must comply with the profit/revenue sharing with the agency.
- The agency can use influencer’s data on social media platforms, websites, emails, campaigns, etc.
- Payment will be made to the influencer after successful conclusion of campaign/promotion by the agency given that the influencer follows all the instructions and guidelines provided by the agency.
The agency will own the copyright of the uploaded media. However, both parties are allowed to share it to their own respective channels.
This contract is strictly confidential and only authorized persons are allowed to see.
This contract can only be changed or modified through the written consent of both parties (Agency and Influencer).
IX. GOVERNING LAW
This contract shall be governed under The Indian Contract Act, 1872.