This contract was made between the brand/brand personnel filling this form and OnIT Digital Creative Studio (agency) upon brand’s consent. The brand should be compliant with all the terms and conditions of the agency mentioned below.
The agency and the brand acknowledge the terms of this Contract and will comply.
This contract will begin on the date of filling this form and will end on brand’s contract termination application date. A new contract will be created for renewal of term.
IV. PAYMENT FEES
- The total payment will be $0 for the registration.
- Payment will be made by the brand.
- The payment should be made at the start or during the campaign.
- The brand will be liable for paying appropriate taxes.
V. CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
- The brand must accept and approve original content which is decent, honest, and factual.
- An approval from the brand and agency is mandatory before the influencer can upload the content.
- The approved created content will be shared by the influencer to his/her social media accounts listed above.
- The brand and agency can request the influencer to add tags, links, or titles in the description of the uploaded media.
- The content should be compliant with the terms and conditions of the social media platform being used.
- The content should not contain any vulgar language and should be suited for everyone.
- The brand should be compliant with the barter collaboration with the agency and must comply with the profit/revenue sharing with the agency.
- The agency can use the brand's data including logo, brand name and content on social media platforms, websites, emails, campaigns, etc.
- Payment will be made to the influencer after successful conclusion of campaign/promotion by the agency given that the influencer follows all the instructions and guidelines provided by the brand and agency.
- Brand must pay the campaigning fees to the agency before the start of the campaign.
The agency will own the copyright of the uploaded media. However, both parties are allowed to share it to their own respective channels.
This contract is strictly confidential and only authorized persons are allowed to see.
This contract can only be changed or modified through the written consent of both parties (Agency and brand).
IX. GOVERNING LAW
This contract shall be governed under The Indian Contract Act, 1872.